Find a CPA, Enrolled Agent, or Attorney Outside of CEP

If a client is looking for a referral to a tax professional outside of CEP, you can refer them to the following IRS website:

This website provides links to national organizations of tax professionals that partner with the IRS.

For more information about tax preparer certifications and qualifications, checking a tax preparer's credentials, and filing a complaint about a tax preparer, please reference the following IRS web page:


Back to Client Resources Page.

Back to Volunteer Resource Hub Page.