The Center for Economic Progress (CEP) provides information and services on the Internet as a benefit and service in furtherance of our nonprofit and tax exempt status. Our materials may not be reproduced or duplicated by any organization or person without written permission.
The Center for Economic Progress reserves the right to remove any materials that may be posted by any third parties onto this site or materials that are e-mailed, by third parties, that CEP considers to be objectionable. Notwithstanding the reservation of this right, the Center for Economic Progress is not responsible for any material posted by any third party. CEP specifically disclaims any and all liability for any claims or damages which result from any postings by third parties.
Although CEP's site includes links providing direct access to other Internet sites, the Center for Economic Progress has not participated in the development of those other sites, and does not exert any editorial or other control over those sites.
The Policies below are applicable to www.economicprogress.org and all other sites on the World Wide Web operated by the Center for Economic Progress. We collect no personally identifiable information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide that information to us except:
- To the extent that your web browser provides information, like your email address or the site you linked from, to our web server.
- To the extent that you provide information to us in an email message
- To the extent that you provide information to us in a CGI form (for example, when you complete a search request).
The Center for Economic Progress will use your information only for that specific purpose for which you submitted the information, except that CEP may use information it obtains from its site in an aggregated form in order to gauge the usefulness and popularity of its several web pages, or certain links to or from our site. None of this information identifies you personally, and we do not give, sell, or transfer any of this information to a third party.
Information Collected: Here are the types of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, organization, complete address, phone number, email address;
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, and billing information;
- Shipping information: name, organization, complete address;
- Your request to receive periodic updates: e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fundraising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How Information is Used: CEP uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate back to you, and update you on CEP events and information. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
No Sharing of Personal Information: CEP will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the personal information of all of our donors will be kept confidential, and donors can also request that their donations be kept confidential and not mentioned in our annual report or on our website. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of CEP and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of CEP.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List: It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.