Project Money is a no-cost financial coaching empowerment program open to residents of the greater Chicago region. The program, which spans three months, encourages its members to develop a positive and healthy relationship with their money. Members enjoy personalized sessions with a trained financial coach, financial education workshops, and a supportive community of like-minded individuals.
“Before I joined Project Money I ignored my debt, bills and even my personal goals because of the pressure and my lack of money management skills. Now I face them with great understanding confidence and optimism.”
- Jayson Lawrence, 2017 Project Money member
What to expect from financial coaching
- A goal-focused experience: Members seek to improve performance rather than achieving a specific outcome.
- Positive psychology: Our members are creative, resourceful and motivated to grow.
- Behavior change: Coaches focus on helping members change their habits around money, so the work you accomplish is sustainable over time.
Benefits of Project Money
- Set and achieve your financial goals
- Create a realistic spending plan
- Make a plan to pay down your debt
- Build a savings habit
- Get a free credit check and access to your FICO score
- Get access to safe and affordable products to help you achieve your goals
To be eligible, participants must
- Possess the motivation and discipline to improve their finances
- Be available for a required interview to become a member of the program
- Attend 6 one to one coaching sessions and peer group sessions
- Be employed, at least part-time
- Have an income below $35,000 for individuals or $60,000 for families
By applying to Project Money, you are making a personal commitment to TAKE CONTROL of your finances and ACHIEVE your financial goals. Congratulations!
Members who achieve their financial goals will also have a chance to win cash prizes of up to $750!
If you have questions or would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.